viernes, 7 de junio de 2019

Being grateful for the minimum things, they bring us closer to God

We are educated in the idea of ​​being submissive and dependent on others to achieve our goals. But when we realize that we have been used for the benefit of others. We can say enough. And start with the change, from the premise that if I, with my effort, succeed in making others prosper, I can achieve my prosperity. There are many times when we are alone, whether doing an activity, when we rest, when we walk. It is the perfect time, to begin our re-programming. Let's start by eliminating the complaints, if we are going to complain in this first stage, we will do it mentally, nobody should know that we complain, we should eliminate the pessimism of our lives. We should call prosperity, we should be grateful for the smallest things, and for that we must also give, to receive. One day I was walking after having received a payment in cash, and someone was coming, on crutches with one leg missing, I was asking for help, observing it from afar, I thought, we should give to receive, get some cash that I had been paid for , and I gave it to him, the Lord blessed me, thanked me, and asked God for me, I really felt very good. To achieve the change I always say, you have to change the chip. We must install a new chip in our mind. Something that is disastrous for our lives, is to see negative news, is to follow negative people, we must think positive, in the good of life.

Remember, thank you so that you get closer to God.

Think of those who have nothing, but appreciate life, the air they breathe, the water you drink, and share the little they have.

We are a magnet in the universe, but as the magnet we have two poles the positive and the negative, if we give more strength to the negative, so will our negative life, because we reject all the good that we could attract, but if we give strength to the positive side, we will attract everything that life has in store for us, let us be positive, take advantage of this force of the universe, we must vibrate like the universe, so that the force reaches us, and when the force arrives, God will arrive, and with God will come prosperity and light. , let us be light, let us be sentiment, be spiritual, be believers in God, let us remember that the one who gives has the right to receive. God is attraction, and if we are with God we will attract the best of the universe, and we will take advantage of everything that our planet earth gives us. Remember there are people who come into our lives at the precise moment we need them, they come a little to our side, they can generate great changes, but only if we take advantage of their positive pole. Put it into practice, and when you can, comment.


 God is looking for you, just as you seek prosperity, God is prosperity and if you have it, you will have that prosperity that you are looking for.







If you want to add something else to this article, send me an email to jhmvajhjh@hotmail.com, if you want to help me you can make a donation to my PayPal account with this email

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario