miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2020

Help me with a dollar, to buy food and medicines. Another day at home, without work, in my 60 years. Helpme

 Another day at home, without work, in my 60 years.

Agradezco a Dios por todo lo recibido.




Help me. 
Email: jhmvajhjh@gmail.com 

60 years old.

I need your help. One dollar for Jose.

Bank BANESCO (Venezuela)              current account 01340446194461022034 ID 5347226 Jose Hernandez

o via paypal al correo jhmvajhjh@hotmail.com

Oh lord to you I cry out, in these hours when despair encompasses my life, I feel sad, helpless, depression invades my mind, drags my body. Oh Lord, give Light to my life. Allow me to obtain some activity to be able to survive, in this very serious situation that we have in Venezuela. Lord I beg you to help me with an activity to achieve income at my age. Old age has come with me. I want to work. The activity that I have dedicated myself to sometimes brings me some work and then I spend a month or two months without obtaining an income. I have my pension, but that is not enough to buy half a kilo of coffee. Lord in you I trust. I thank you for everything I receive but I ask you, help me in this my pleas. Thank you Lord God.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name;
let your kingdom come;
Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us today our daily bread;
forgive our offenses,
as we also forgive those who offend us;
Do not let us fall into temptation,
and deliver us from evil.
Amen.



God save you, Mary;
full of grace; the Lord is with you;
You are blessed between all womans,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.


Santa Maria,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario